Regular Office Cleaning
KEEPING EVERYTHING CLEAN AND FRESH
Cleanshine’s founders were encouraged to start their business by the owner of a company whose office they cleaned on a daily basis. Regular office cleaning remains the a significant part of our business due to our understanding of clients’ needs and flexibility in ensuring these are met.
Our service is tailored to each customer’s specific requirements, including time, duration and frequency of our visits.
THE BIG CLEAR UP
Building work is never clean – dust, dirt and debris can be generated by even the smallest of jobs and an extensive project often means it’s time to call in the experts. From home improvements to redevelopments and brand new buildings, Total Clean can ensure the property is spotless, ready for you to move in.
Builders Cleans can be time sensitive and are often required at short notice, so our teams of cleaning specialists can be on site in very short timescales to carry out a full clean.
End of Tenancy Cleaning
END OF TENANCY CLEANS…PREPARING YOUR PROPERTY
Whether you have only one property or a portfolio, you will know that even the best of tenants can leave a property in a grubby state. Using Total Clean’s end of tenancy cleaning service will ensure you no longer have to worry about a quick turn-around between tenants as we can make everything sparkle in a short amount of time. Your new tenants will move into a gleaming property and you will have set the standard for how you expect them to maintain the property for the duration of their contract.
Hygiene and Janitorial Supplies
VALUE FOR MONEY SERVICE
Provision of hygiene and healthcare products which includes, Automatic warm air hand driers, soap dispensers and paper towel, provision of jumbo towel dispensers and papers, provision of bad odour neutralizers. Provision of toilet seat cover dispensers and instant wipers for provision of communicable diseases through the use of washrooms
To complement our cleaning services, Cleanshine offers a unique janitorial supplies service to all our office cleaning clients, providing a full range of equipment and cleaning products at very competitive rates.
Using this service will help to ensure you never run out of essentials, as everything will be automatically re-ordered, delivered and placed into stock. Our purchasing power means that this service could also save you money over the long term.
KEEP THOSE PESTS AT BAY
We deal with all types of vermin, including rats, mice, cockroaches, bed bugs, fleas, squirrels, wasps and other insects, offering either a one-off treatment to get rid of an immediate problem, or an ongoing maintenance contract to keep them at bay long term. Our agreements are flexible and can be tailored to suit any type of premises, for any combination of term and frequency, covering any of the following issues:
- Exclusion – how to keep pests out of your premises
- Restriction – helping prevent infestations through sound housekeeping practices
- Destruction – eradicating pests where there is a current problem
- Regular service visits/inspections of all specified areas of premises
- Installation of monitors/detectors in accordance with the pest specification
- Detailed reporting – recording each service visit, detailing any pest infestation findings, advice or recommendations, treatment carried out and pesticides used
- Emergency call-outs or follow-up visits to deal with infestations.
All our staff are fully trained specialists who can cope with any access problems or traffic management issues. Whether it’s a 24-hour emergency call-out, a one-off visit or a long-term maintenance contract, we will provide the appropriate solution.
Carpet and upholstery cleaning
NO NEED TO REPLACE!
Carpets play an important role in maintaining a healthy and presentable office environment to your staff and visitors. Carpeting acts as a filter, collecting and absorbing airborne pollutants such as allergens, pollen and dust mites, particularly in areas with heavy footfall. If these filters become saturated, the surplus pollutants and allergens may rise into the air, resulting in an unhealthy indoor environment for you and your staff. In addition, a build-up of bacteria, soil and grit is a major cause of carpet wear and tear.
The Cleanshine difference:
- We use high grade, professional commercial carpet cleaning products and equipment endorsed and accredited by the industry
- We cause minimal disruption to your business operation
- We can use a dry carpet cleaning process which is completely non-toxic for the office environment
- Faster drying carpets, fabrics and upholstery
- We are extremely knowledgeable and experienced in fabric care
- We will provide a thorough, deep down, professional clean